Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Greys Anatomy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahop

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Greys Anatomy   16th June 2007, 17:01

Does anyone have any thoughts on the show? I am a huge fan and thought I would like to hear what others think about the George/Izzy/Callie triangle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mb168

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Greys Anatomy   20th June 2007, 17:46

i want izzy to be with alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrgillyburg

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Greys Anatomy   25th June 2007, 01:52

I think Izzy has lost her mind! I mean the guy(can't remember his name)had come to terms with his condition and impending death and she had to make it about herself. But what about me, me ,me? Who does that? She is a doctor and should know better. She needs to lose her license for this. I can't tell if George's lady is pregnant or just on the chunky side. But she's only been dating George for about a month and she's already dropping the L word? I predict an obsession story line for next season.
Burke can't die he just can't. I love him and he is one of the best characters on this show. I blame Izzy for him getting shot because if it was not for her Burke would not have even have been there. Hopefully Christine will call her out on this because those two are good together when they are mad at each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowbird

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Greys Anatomy   1st July 2007, 15:41

I watched the show once and liked it, but my schedule is so busy that I have a hard time catching it on tv. Is this one of those shows where you can jump in any time and beging to catch on, or do you need to watch it from the beginning?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greys Anatomy   

Back to top Go down

Greys Anatomy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New site http://thewizforum.variousforum.net :: All of the topics-
Jump to: