Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Spice little earner for Girls

Go down 
+2
beth
The Wiz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wiz
The Wiz

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-05-03

A Spice little earner for Girls Empty
PostSubject: A Spice little earner for Girls   A Spice little earner for Girls Icon_minitime4th May 2007, 19:24

MEL B has jetted into London from LA for a meeting with her fellow former SPICE GIRLS to discuss a reunion gig.

The Artist Formerly Known As Scary had told pals she was making the trip to wish DAVID BECKHAM a happy 32nd birthday at his celebration do.

But I can reveal her two-day visit was actually to talk about the girls staging a Las Vegas-style show.

Mel, EMMA BUNTON, GERI HALLIWELL, VICTORIA BECKHAM and MELANIE CHISHOLM have each been offered Ł1million to do the one-off at Christmas at a venue yet to be decided.

Until now each has rejected the deal, largely because Mel C has been against the idea of any kind of reunion.

But now it is very much on the cards — with only Mel C still to sign up.

She was the only one not at David’s bash at London’s Cipriani restaurant on Wednesday because she was busy filming a pop video.

But sources in the Spice camp tell me she has softened towards the idea of a reunion and is willing to discuss it properly for the first time.

Mel B mixed with Victoria, Geri and Emma at David’s party. The girls knocked back Krug champagne and Grey Goose vodka as they discussed the offer.

An insider said afterwards: “Mel B had been telling everyone she was going to London to say happy birthday to David.

“But the truth is she isn’t particularly close to him.

“She went to the party because she wanted to hang out with the girls and because they had business to discuss. They have been offered a fortune to do the show and they want to do it.

“Mel C is warming to the idea after meeting up with the girls at the christening of Geri’s daughter BLUEBELL MADONNA last month.

“Emma is due to give birth to her first baby in the summer which would leave her enough time to get back into shape and to rehearse.”

The do — which was attended by both Victoria and David’s families and some of David’s friends — was held in a private room at the back of the Cipriani restaurant.

Victoria joked to the guests: “What do you buy the man who has everything? All I can say is that he will be a very lucky boy tonight.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007200610,00.html
Back to top Go down
beth
beth

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: A Spice little earner for Girls   A Spice little earner for Girls Icon_minitime8th May 2007, 00:12

nice article. . i hope melanie warms and softens up sooon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Re: A Spice little earner for Girls   A Spice little earner for Girls Icon_minitime8th May 2007, 00:14

Yeah I think it would be good I think it would bring in abit more fans Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thewiz.variousforum.com
mb168

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A Spice little earner for Girls   A Spice little earner for Girls Icon_minitime11th May 2007, 01:08

such gret news i think they will reunite
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Spice little earner for Girls   A Spice little earner for Girls Icon_minitime11th May 2007, 01:08

I really hope so too Smile
Back to top Go down
mb168

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Spice little earner for Girls   A Spice little earner for Girls Icon_minitime12th May 2007, 00:41

i cant wait i hope i get to go
Back to top Go down
amyhopk

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: A Spice little earner for Girls   A Spice little earner for Girls Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 18:19

I loved the Spice Girls. . . bring on the reunion!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Spice little earner for Girls   A Spice little earner for Girls Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 18:27

amyhopk wrote:
I loved the Spice Girls. . . bring on the reunion!

Well by the interview today with Melanie C on loose Woman it seems it will be going ahead
Back to top Go down
mb168

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Spice little earner for Girls   A Spice little earner for Girls Icon_minitime15th July 2007, 03:42

i will go see them i have too
Back to top Go down
septorinoplasti

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-12-20

PostSubject: septorinoplasti   A Spice little earner for Girls Icon_minitime20th December 2012, 15:33

I just had to take a moment to thank you for sharing this with us. As a average citizen I’ve really loved the good ideas and content obtained from reading your posts. I hope you will continue to build a intelligent website here as I will be checking b…
-----------------------------
septorinoplasti
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spice little earner for Girls   A Spice little earner for Girls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spice little earner for Girls
Page 1 of 1