Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Jacksons, One Nose

Go down 
+3
at4101
hannah
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Three Jacksons, One Nose Empty
PostSubject: Three Jacksons, One Nose   Three Jacksons, One Nose Icon_minitime22nd May 2007, 22:01

Three Jacksons, One Nose Site069xk9.th
Back to top Go down
https://thewiz.variousforum.com
hannah

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Three Jacksons, One Nose   Three Jacksons, One Nose Icon_minitime25th May 2007, 16:54

eeew... thanks for posting,,, I really hate their noses... its a shame because I think all of them, (especaly michael) had gorgeous faces before their surgery.
Back to top Go down
at4101

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Three Jacksons, One Nose   Three Jacksons, One Nose Icon_minitime14th June 2007, 05:38

Argh! I will never understand why the Jacksons did that to themselves. They were all good looking people. Why ruin a good thing?
Back to top Go down
ahop

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Three Jacksons, One Nose   Three Jacksons, One Nose Icon_minitime15th June 2007, 17:41

What is the appeal of ruining your face with so much cosmetic surgery. They all looked SO much better before going under the knife!
Back to top Go down
jediknight1

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Three Jacksons, One Nose...product of racism?   Three Jacksons, One Nose Icon_minitime15th June 2007, 20:54

I wonder if their less-than-beneficial facial alterations are related to racism or racial self-hatred?

The Jacksons' endeavor to change their looks, while it's their business, saddens me. They looked good before they went under the knife, and I bet their skin has suffered mightily due to the meds they probably took to lighten up, as it were.
Back to top Go down
Callie

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Three Jacksons, One Nose   Three Jacksons, One Nose Icon_minitime30th June 2007, 16:18

I would have to assume that their father had something to do with their appearance psychologicaly. I think through the years of mental abuse, they just began to hate their look and wanted to like what they see. It saddens me. I think they all looked beautiful before their surgeries and now they just look so plastic.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Three Jacksons, One Nose   Three Jacksons, One Nose Icon_minitime3rd July 2007, 08:07

I think it has EVERYTHING to do with their dad and how he treated them while growing up. Not only did he tell them they were ugly, but he also said that they HAVE to look better than they did for cameras. Imagine being told this constantly as a child. No wonder Michael is so whacko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Jacksons, One Nose   Three Jacksons, One Nose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Jacksons, One Nose
Page 1 of 1